Monday, January 16, 2012

Diving In

I guess this first post requires an explanation, no? I'm an all-around food lover and eater-of-much. I'm a thirty-something spunky mother of one. Yes, I'm private about my personal life, so there will be no details about my home life, no pictures of my kiddo with a macaroni-orange-face, no bragging about how my hubby and little fella are the most amazingest ever (though they are, which maybe ought to be stated just this once, lol), and no mushy-gushy emotional goop. If you're looking for that, then I'm sorry, too-personal how-my-day-went blogs are a dime a dozen and I'm sure you'll find one that suits you just wonderfully.

As for my blog, though, I intend to stack it with helpful, motivating and fun ways to not only get fit, but get healthy overall. This blog will also track my progress because, shoot, it motivates me to write my feelings, accomplishments and even failures all down. To keep myself accountable, you will be hearing if I ate an entire cheesecake (which, oh my gosh, I hope never happens). I resolve to be a healthier version of myself, to lose a little weight through diet and exercise, to get tone, and to take pride in my reflection - and not just because I look smokin' (which I intend to, for sure), but because I know I have made good changes in habit and attitude!

Here's to a better me, and a better you! Here's to a healthier lifestyle!
Ready? Set? Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment