Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another One Down

My weigh-in this morning was missing something: another 1.4 pounds. 


I'm sort of amazed by this, seeing how I don't really sweat everyday. I drop and give a few rounds of calisthenics,sure, but I haven't SWEAT in about two weeks. So this is proof! Healthy, calorie-mindful eating works wonders! Now all I need to do is find the motivation to go jogging or visit the gym (which I very shamefully have an unused membership at) and those pounds will have no chance at all!

It's funny how much motivation and good attitude determine success with exercise, and I resolve to actually get a little of each by the end of the week! 

As for eating, I'm doing very well, having gone from cookie-monster cravings down to hardly any. Don't get me wrong, if I need a sweet or salty pick-me-up, I'll cave but just a tiny bit. Like this morning, I wanted Nacho Doritos - so I had two. Lol, and then 16 oz of water and stick of gum. I am less hungry with each day, and I'm starting to absolutely enjoy my diet food - which is so weird to me - but true. Here's to today, and keeping under my calorie limit!

 

FAVE DIET LUNCH:
1/2 Grilled lemon-pepper chicken breast
(I grill a family-size package of these and keep them in the fridge for easy-access)

1 C spinach/spring mix lettuce
grape tomatoes
banana peppers

almonds
2 T Newman's Own Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette  


GUILTY PLEASURE:
Few Nacho Doritos
Cayenne pepper drops

(Kind of like Tabasco. It makes them spicy and yummy, and cayenne is proven to decrease appetite)

FAVE GOOD-FOR-ME DRINK:
Home-brewed ICED green tea
(Between tea and water, I drank 12 cups!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment